Join a high-performing, close-knit team at a fast-growing technology startup in the Boston area. Dover Microsystems is commercializing a revolutionary hardware-based cybersecurity technology that empowers processors to defend against all network-based attacks. With technology based on a $100M DARPA research program, Dover was incubated and recently spun-out of Draper, and already has significant commercial traction with customers in the Industrial and Consumer IoT markets.
We are looking for a hardware verification engineer to join our growing team. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Develop Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) test-benches and environments
- Develop functional verification requirements based on architectural specification, application knowledge and integration understanding
- Develop UVM agents, scoreboards, scenarios and tests to close functional coverage
- Analyze code coverage results to identify missing functional coverage elements
- Develop scripts to automate the verification and IP release flow
- System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions and UVM or OVM environment development experience
- Fundamental understanding of computer architecture
- Experience with RISC-V or ARM processors
- Some programming experience with assembly, C, and C++
- Scripting experience with Python, Perl, or TCL
- Self motivation and the ability to work with limited supervision and high level instruction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for technical challenges
- Strong knowledge of cyber security principles and knows the cyber security ecosystem
- Able to work independently
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of UVM or OVM experience
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment would be preferred.
Culture & Benefits
Dover Microsystems is located in a beautifully renovated factory building on the banks of the Charles River in Waltham, Massachusetts, just a short walk away from the Waltham Carter Street Commuter Rail stop. We have lots of drinks and snacks, plus access to free on-site fitness center, biking/walking paths, and kayak launches. We’re a small, tight-knit group that works in a relaxed, friendly and highly motivated environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage
- A flexible take-what-you-want vacation policy, plus official holidays
- Flexible office hours and work from home options
- Participation in an Employee Stock Option Plan
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.