Join a high-performing, close-knit team at a fast-growing technology startup in the Boston area. Dover Microsystems is commercializing a revolutionary hardware-based cybersecurity technology that empowers processors to defend against all network-based attacks. With technology based on a $100M DARPA research program, Dover was incubated and recently spun-out of Draper, and already has significant commercial traction with customers in the Industrial and Consumer IoT markets.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for writing to join our marketing team. The Content Marketing Manager will work within a five-person sales & marketing team and play an integral role in executing Dover’s marketing strategy and supporting sales initiatives to meet aggressive growth targets.
- Establish Dover as a thought-leader in the cybersecurity space by developing content to be used across multiple channels.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, interview internal experts, and conduct industry research to create blogs, bylines, ebooks, and website content relevant to our target audiences.
- Build Dover’s social media presence, including managing accounts, identifying influencers, curating engaging content, and building an online community.
- Edit, proofread and improve content, optimizing for SEO and Google Analytics. Develop editorial governance to ensure content is consistent with our brand, style, and tone.
- Brainstorm and execute strategies to increase blog subscribers, promote content, and accomplish targeted ABM programs.
- Analyze and refine Dover’s content strategy with a data-driven approach, and pivot accordingly based on feedback and results.
- Manage Dover’s awards program, including maintaining awards calendar, crafting responses, managing submissions, and monitoring for winners.
- Partner with Sales to understand content needs to improve sales cycle by helping to overcome objections.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills and an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- A natural journalist and storyteller, with a curiosity to learn about new subjects and an ability to translate complex ideas into easy to digest content.
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales.
- Proven experience growing an online community and the ability to analyze and adjust strategies to increase engagement.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, and critical-thinker with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a tightly-knit sales & marketing team, and with an a highly integrated engineering team
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing and content creation experience.
- Experience with marketing automation software, Google Analytics & SEO best practices.
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
Culture & Benefits
Dover Microsystems is located in a beautifully renovated factory building on the banks of the Charles River in Waltham, Massachusetts, just a short walk away from the Waltham Carter Street Commuter Rail stop. We have lots of drinks and snacks, plus access to free on-site fitness center, biking/walking paths, and kayak launches. We’re a small, tight-knit group that works in a relaxed, friendly and highly motivated environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage.
- A flexible take-what-you-want vacation policy, plus official holidays.
- Flexible office hours and work from home options.
- Participation in an Employee Stock Option Plan
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.